Special prices have be negotiated with our partners in tourism. Please mention our name “Charter Us” when making bookings. Other tour options will be added to this page on a regular basis.
Hop onto our open top red bus and explore the Mother City, as she is affectionately known. With over 30 stops, and taking you to over 50 of Cape Town’s top attractions, the bus allows you to hop-on and hop-off at your leisure.
For bookings please visit https://www.citysightseeing.co.za/en/cape-town/classic
- One centralised online booking portal for managing all your ground transportation worldwide
- One invoice solution with account payment capability and management information
- Transparent and fixed pricing, with pre-payment and account payment options, as well as in-car payment options (in South Africa only).
- Personal international SMS notifications to passengers (with all necessary transfer details)
- Reliable, safe vehicles and experienced drivers
For bookings contact us on email@example.com or +27 (0) 86 139 7488 and use promo code “Charter Us”.
Bidvest Car Rental is a truly ‘Proudly Southern African’ domestic car rental company operating in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana, with over 120 network locations.
To qualify for a preferential car rental rate, please click here
Full-Day Wine & Art Tour (Duration: 7 – 8 Hours)
R1000 p.p. (minimum of 7)
(Included: wine tastings, snacks, entrance to art gallery and sculpture garden)Tours depart daily on 6 & 7 September – Booking essential
9:30 – Pick up at Hotel
10:00 – Vist Rupert Art Museum https://rupertmuseum.org/
Coffee Break (at own cost)
11:30 – Sight-Seeing and Shopping – Historical town a of Stellenbosch https://www.stellenbosch.travel/
13:00 – Wine Tasting and Snacks at Bartinney Wine Farm http://www.bartinney.co.za/
14:30 – Visit Dylan Lewis Outdoor SculptureGarden (Weather Permitting) http://www.dylanlewis.co.za/sculpture-garden/garden.php
17:00 – Wine Tasting at Lanzerac https://www.lanzerac.co.za/visit-us/
For more Information please contact Marga Diederichs (Registered tourist guide) on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0) 82 883 1293
Going Great White Shark Diving in South Africa and more specifically a trip on the Slashfin, is a combination of goosebump thrills, education and relaxation on a luxury boat in the company of experienced experts and researchers! They will show you how to distinguish between a male and female shark and how to identify a specific shark by its unique dorsal fin and scars. The 20 – 25 minute boat trip to where the activity is to take place, is by itself an exhilarating adventure.
Named after a legendary 3,3 m male shark with a very distinctive dorsal fin, the Slashfin is a unique, multi-million rand aluminium boat custom designed for speed, stability, safety and space and can comfortably accommodate 40 passengers and the crew at a time.
On any given day, we also usually see at least two or more members of the Marine Big Five – sharks, dolphins, whales, seals and penguins, as well as several bird species.
Here is a brief breakdown of what to expect:
- Before the trip guests meet at the Great White House in Kleinbaai
- You will receive breakfast or lunch and register your wetsuit size
- Guests receive a pre-trip safety briefing about what to expect during the trip and a biological background on great white sharks
- We then take a 200m stroll down to the harbour to board Slashfin
- Travel time to Dyer Island is approximately 20 minutes, with the shallows being a short 10 minute ride (where we anchor depends on where the sharks are)
- On average, we anchor for 2 hours, but this depends on shark activity, conditions, as well as number of divers
- Weather permitting, we take a quick trip through the infamous Shark Alley
- Lastly, a debrief in the Great White House with soup and bread to warm you up.
- Cash Showers available to freshen up before departing on your next adventure.
For more Information please contact us on email@example.com or +27 (0) 799 309 694
Enter the natural habitat of the Marine Big 5 in South Africa, for the opportunity to see whales, dolphins, penguins, seals and great white sharks!
Only a 2 hour drive from Cape Town (transport options are available), Dyer Island Cruises offers our guests the potential to see more marine wildlife in one trip, than anywhere else in the country:
- Board Dreamcatcher – our 5 Star, custom-built whale watching vessel.
- Enter the home of The Marine Big 5 in comfort.
- Expert crew and guides attend to your every need.
- Amazing wildlife photo opportunities.
- Families of all ages and sizes welcomed on every trip.
- Annual international award winning company.
For more Information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)82 801 8014
I bring you Adventures within Cape Town, the Beautiful Mother City. My goal is to break away from the normal routes and areas that tourists traverse every day and explore Unique Tours, offering an ultimate experience and ensuring that my guests return home after a day out with so much more than was Imagined.
Are you ready for an adventure?
- India Venster Hike
- Tranquility Cracks/Kasteelpoort Hike
- Myburgh’s Waterfall Ravine Hike
- Wine & Craft Beer Tasting Adventure
- Peninsula Craft Gin Tasting Adventure
For more Information please contact Liz Putzier on email@example.com or +27 (0) 83 423 5249
(Minimum 2 pax per Activity)
Choose from our exciting Adventures!
- Elgin Climbing Wall – R20.00pp
- Elgin Mountain Bike Rental- R280.00pp
- Elgin E-Bike Rental – R450.00pp
- Elgin Valley Mountain Bike Tour – R700.00pp
- Elgin Valley Winelands Wander – R1050.00pp
- Vineyard Segway Tour – R295.00pp
- Groenlandberg Half Day Hike – R700.00pp
- Cape Canopy Tours Adventure – R895.00pp
- 4×4 Mountain-Top Full Day Adventure – R1580.00pp
- 4×4 Mountain-Top Half Day Adventure – R780.00pp
- 4×4 Wine Tasting Adventure – R590.00pp
- Shark Cage Dive – R2250.00pp
- Cape Town to Elgin Train Trip – R750.00pp
Visit www.elginadventrecentre.co.za and make you booking today!
Wine Tasting in Cape Town with a difference. Do you want to explore the cape winelands on a unique guided cycle tour while immersing yourself in the beauty of the Western Cape and tasting it’s wine along the way .
Visit www.bikesnwines.com and make you booking today!
Guided by Mike, a fully owner-operated service, will guide you on hikes, scrambles and climbs throughout the Table Mountain range, the Cape Peninsula and wider afield in the Western Cape. Born and raised in Cape Town, and passionate about scampering up mountains and sharing his extensive experience and knowledge of the mountain, Mike will accompany you on hikes designed for all types. He knows the mountain like the back of his hand, and will lead you safely up those well-worn favourites, or spirit you away to those spellbinding nooks and lookouts, away from the usual tourist routes, to get the full splendour and magic of the Table Mountain experience.
For more Information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0) 79 772 9808
Prins & Prins Diamonds has been Cape Town’s trusted family jeweller since 1982. Established by Dr Petré Prins with a focus on handcrafting fine jewellery using the best of South Africa’s natural diamonds and unique African gems, Prins & Prins has become one of the leading jewellery designers and manufacturers in South Africa.
Located in the historic Huguenot House (an exquisite 18th century Early Cape home in the old part of Cape Town) guests can enjoy private consultations with accredited Gemologists and Jewellery experts. Various showrooms offer a great selection of handcrafted jewellery and certified natural diamonds, tanzanites and other gemstones. Their in-house goldsmith atelier can manufacture a bespoke item within a few days.
Enjoy a glass of award winning wine while browsing their jewellery collections, marvel at the magnificent 18th century artworks that adorn the walls of Huguenot House, or relax in their out-door garden.
Huguenot House is also home to the Museum of Gems & Jewellery. Here the origin of South Africa’s Gold, Platinum & Diamonds are explained. Discover the incredible journey of a South African diamond – from where it crystallized in the earth’s mantle 3 billion years ago, brought to the surface by ancient volcanoes, transported by glaciers and riviers to the Atlantic Ocean, where today, they are recovered from the deep sea. Watch how unassuming gems are polished into sparkling treasures and master goldsmiths work them into spectacular jewellery. Trace the origin of mankind’s earliest communication (100-75 AD) in the form of painted shell jewellery and abstract art, as recently discovered in the Western Cape.
Exhibits show how jewellery styles have changed over millenia, the magnificence of the Cullinan diamond, what gems from outer space look like, and much more. The fascinating world of gems and jewellery will leave a lasting impression.
Prins & Prins – the home of natural diamonds since 1982.
For more Information please contact Johan Klopper on email@example.com or +27 (0) 83 555 6050
For more Information please contact Kelly Cosgrove on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0) 71 264 5223 / +27 (0) 21 425 386